Is console sensitivity ever gonna be fixed?

I really want to know especially with the recent scenarios of people like @ScottJund getting in os4 lobbies on PC

I am fully for crossplay as que times for both sides will increase even though they arent a priblem for me as i am mostly killer player. But if the sense for killer and survivor is not raised then survivors on console would have a harder time spinning a PC nurse and a console nurse will constantly get 360 by a PC survivor.

Please BHVR i think sensitivity increase would be a huge game changer for console and also be pretty easy to add (i think).

sorry for the bad english

Comments

  • They have mentioned increasing console sensitivity but no time frame of when it will happen.

  • @Facture said:

    They have mentioned increasing console sensitivity but no time frame of when it will happen.

    They been mentioning it for 1-2 years. At this point it's not happening and it's just lies

  • @Facture said:

    They have mentioned increasing console sensitivity but no time frame of when it will happen.

    They have been talking about it for like 7 months now I doubt they will anytime soon and if they do I’d like to see M/K support

  • All the sensitivity in the world won't help you hit an aim dressing abusing survivor spinning in a dumb circle. That's a hitbox issue.

  • I'm not sure why you think survivor que times will improve on PC?


    I have found survivor que times are longer on ps4 then PC. Not sure about xbox.


    Pretty sure pc survivor que times will increase if x play is implemented.


    Killer is a better experience on pc due to frames and m+k thus it is more popular on pc

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    I'm not sure why you think survivor que times will improve on PC?

    I have found survivor que times are longer on ps4 then PC. Not sure about xbox.

    Pretty sure pc survivor que times will increase if x play is implemented.

    Killer is a better experience on pc due to frames and m+k thus it is more popular on pc

    no i meant que times for both sides will improve, i play killer on os4 which is mostly survivors so thats why i said i have short ques sorry for bad explanation english isnt my best language