don't click this is a unfinished poll
dont click
dont click
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clicked
I'm on a tablet and you didnt say dont tap so screw your rules
I clicked it
Take your damn "points" and leave!
wraith gang
Poor baby Dwight
HillBilly!
Now what am i voting for again?
Why would anyone pick Wraith! What is wrong with you people!
Wraith is best boi, you filthy heretic! /s
click. :>
I'm still trying to find out how to trap the trap trap.... if you get that then you are a cool person
Now what was the question?
Bing Bong
Guys, how do you justify picking Wraith & Billy? Trapper is the correct answer here
I have clicked the poll, eaten the forbidden fruit, stolen the golden idol and devoured the distant light of neighboring suns.
There is no blacker and deeper void than the one that exists within my mind, craving that which cannot be obtained.
And it cannot, nor ever will be, filled. All will be consumed in the name of content. For my hunger for content can never be sated, quenched or weakened.
I am the all-consuming.
I am the all-hunting.
And I am... getting tired of this prose so I guess I'll end it now.
Yeet.
WoW didn’t see the forum for a year and this is what I see