I shouldn’t have posted this
I’m sorry, someone please delete this
I’m sorry, someone please delete this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well the fact you are just hiding with 2 people still left alive means you wasnt helping and im with them selling you out, why should you escape while theyre trying to do the objectives and escape. just play the game properly and escape that way, if more people done that the games would go smoother. way to many people are hiding and not playing skillfully because they dont wanna get chased or hooked, but its a team effort escaping... not to mention im sick of dying with 24k and someone escaping with 8k, so id sell you out too sorry but its not fun being the only one doing stuff.
I mean, you really didnt help your teammates by hiding so....
Its a bannable behaviour, playing for the other team. Next time, report and send proof.
The details are in the game rules post: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest