Two killers at once looks fun... btw bug happened again
Second time in three days I think that Tru played against 2 killers, let’s set aside the fact that the programmers are a joke at this point because I’ve beaten that horse farrrrrr too long. And this is one of BHVR fog whispers playing in front of a couple thousand people.
Havinf a second killer to worry about during looping actually looks kind of fun, scary again. Just make 2 vs 6 or 2 vs 8 a selectable game mode already
Comments
I've said we need a 2vsomething mode and the answer is always "well balance and blah blah" and splitting the community. I think things are bad enough as it is and we should just have it to have some fun which has been sorely lacking in this game for awhile. Redesign a few maps for 2v8. Add a few generatos extra and let us have a special mode for a week or something it doesnt even have to stay around forever.
Balance is a joke anyways, obviously bugs are a joke anyways, this ISNT a competitive game let us have fun with it
I'm with you man. I think people would have a lot of fun with 2v8. Teaming up with a buddy to kill the survivors sounds like it'd take a lot of the stress off since you could just talk to your friend and not be so alone when the survivors turn toxic at least.
Even Otzdarva had the bug yesterday.
Hard to have fun when you wait 30 minutes for a game.
Wait times are bad enough, why split it up further.
Honestly, it's why I play killer less. I like to have someone to chat with while playing, keep my mind off of "go go go", and laugh about it. But my friends sound ######### when they play killer so it never works. Being able to go together would be sweet.
Rin + Kazan. I need it in my life.
I think this is more of a bug on dedicated servers
If I am correct, the killer can dodge without sending the survivors back to the lobby anymore, so it is fully possible for 2 killers to queue into the same lobby in Dedicated servers
ive been in Otz stream when he played a double Bubba game.
and ive been in Otz stream when he played a Spirit + Oni + Billy game. (ive seen a Spirit with a chainsaw for the first time :o)
it was hilarious, ngl xD
(just in case someone asks: no it was not Otz who did the bug. he played killer normally and just randomly got these guys in his lobby.)
Its a years old bug from back in the beta. The developers officially "fixed" it multiple times, but people keep finding ways to revive it.
This may actually bring more killers, like someone said losing isn’t as bad if you have someone else to talk to or joke with about it after. Ole ty ofnpeople play SWF and don’t care if they win I bet a lot of people would do killers if they could screw around.
just saw that I’m finna watch it later!
2v8 could bring more players to the game as well.... this is a mode that has been requested for years.. whenever this bug comes into the game its always fun to see, other game mode ideas have been tossed around by the community as well and I'm hoping that the breakable walls are successful.