Console Settings

Can you give us console players the option to be able to change (I honestly forgot if it was the brightness or the quality.) With the new map it is going around that in order to play on it you have to change either your brightness or your graphics. I'm pretty sure console has brightness but the graphics is unchangeable. That's why its still dark as crap on the yamaoka maps which is literally the worse. Is it going to be the same for the new map or are console players just going to have to deal with it.

Comments

  • I never saw the option to change brightness on ps4...

  • I just get used to the default brightness and sensitivities of every game I play. Works for me.

    Then again, I also have a well-lit room that I play in.

  • @Oicimau said:

    I never saw the option to change brightness on ps4...

    Even worse then. I thought that was an option I'm not home so I cant check but That would be a nice addition too

  • I just wish this game had better console optimization. Like I get it. They don't care and its not a high priority because pc is better. But like if they at least added a few things to make the overall experience better it would be nice. I hope they make counterparts for the next gen console and HOPEFULLY those will have better optimization. They have been sleeping on console forever to the point where it is obvious they don't care and their priorities don't lie here