Why does Iron Will not work against Plague?

I'm genuinely curious.

Edited for a new question: Why is it bad to cleanse against her?

Comments

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    It does. You dont make the injured sounds still. It just turns out the coughing/vomiting aren't injured sounds.

    Fair enough. I really wish it did though.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well when I do a silent cough my throat will start to tickle more and more until I can't trap it anymore and make a big cough , so I imagine the survivors in dbd are the same lol

    Lol, also a fair point.

  • To your edited question, most people believe that making her a permanent m1 killer is better than giving her range. I personally disagree since you give so much location information through coughing, infecting objects etc, but if your team isn't cleansing and her power ends up being granted by someone then you suddenly have an injured team against a pretty decent ranged attack.

  • Slightly off topic. Why does Iron Will not work when your in the dying state?

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Slightly off topic. Why does Iron Will not work when your in the dying state?

    That would make No Mither extremely useless as No Mither actually does reduce the dying state moans of pain.

    @SpicyTopRamen said:

    I'm genuinely curious.

    Edited for a new question: Why is it bad to cleanse against her?

    It is bad to cleanse against her as that's how she gets Corrupt Purge

    However, one of her UR add-on does force survivors to cleanse or else they will be revealed to the killer when vomiting