Is matchmaking getting even worse?

I agree that matchmaking is not at its very best nowadays, but is it gets worse over time still? I mean... i got very unbalanced matches with killer in the last wee.... months, but as i see it is getting wrose, did you notice it or its just me? For example here is an average match of mines... ofc i barely pull any kill if playing nice.


what.png


Comments

  • My game just now. What can I say? Killer is hard for me...being faced with red ranks to go against....yeah i get ######### on..hard to do challenges like that. really wish there would be a hotfix to fix this #########.

    http://prntscr.com/rdwli3

  • And yeah....i do get why there are so many red ranks survivor now. Cause its pretty ez to rank up against people not matching your skill level. I am a survivor main, play killer only for rift. But all my matches so far have been with at least one or two red ranks survivors in them. I am really getting discouraged by this to even do the challenges. Whats the point? the 4k challenges must be a joke when your matched as a green rank against red rank people all the time. There is a simple reason i am rank 12.Its cause i am not good as killer so my rank matches my skill. But this is ridiculous and absurd. Matchmaking is really broken and so is the system.

1 2 ›