Unique character buffs
I'm sure it's been already mentioned many times, but how about differentiating Survivors from each other more?
One little idea I thought of just now is, how about slightly buffing Unique perks when they're used by their original characters?
For example when playing Feng Min:
- Technician: +5% chance to prevent gen explosion
- Lithe: -5 seconds to Exhausted duration
- Alert: +1 second to duration
This could apply to Killers as well. And since it would promote each character's unique perks on their original characters, it could also give hints to Killer in the Lobby what perks the Survivors are using (4 Davids in lobby? tryhard Dead Harders for sure, gotta watch out for it).
Comments
That's actually a really good idea, since the characters themselfs wouldn't be different from each other, just their perks.
(But with these kind of buffs you could create an unnecessary meta of only one character so I'm not sure, I like the idea tho)
@AhoyWolf
Hey there, I also fear that one character could become meta, that's why I'm suggesting that buffs should only be slight. Realistically tho, we already have one character meta, which is Claudette meta
Yes, the Blendettes... I fear them too.