About the pink Mori

Before killer mains start freaking out, no, I am not suggesting the old "2 hooks" before being allowed a mori. No, I have been thinking about this for quite some time. Personally, I think 1 hook per survivor is too little, but I think 2 hooks is too much. So how can we reach something that is more than 1 hook per survivor yet less than 2 hooks per survivor?

I'd say its rather easy: add in generators and add hooks as a general scoring. A point system, to say, with every 2 points allowing a mori of ANY survivor. Meaning, that if you're facing pesky gen rushers that fix 4 gens within 2 minutes, you'll get 2 free mori's out of that(no hooking required). Sure, this basically starts sounding as a perk right now, but lets be honest, a mori has always pretty much been a 5th perk.

I'd think that this would both fix toxic killers that run a mori just to rush that 4k, as you now need to actively hook multiple people or actually let survivors fix gens to get that 4k mori, while also being an effective counter to gen rushers, as every gen they fix makes it easier for you. Then you could also run pink Mori with Rancor and pretty much a 4k in the long run.


I mean, even lore-wise, I always felt that the entity would enjoy the survivors suffer as long as possible, and the current mori simply fails to represent that. There is not a single survivor offering that ensures an unhook, there is not a single survivor offering that gives you endurance and there is not a single survivor offering that even compares to the current pink mori. So it really is the odd one out. And I think this semi-nerf would work out fine, as gens will always be worked on, so practically it shouldnt matter too much as the only thing survivors can do to prevent giving the killer more mori's is to stop doing generators, which allows for the killer to get more hooks, and thus more points to earn the mori's anyway. In short: I think this would require killers to do a little bit more work to earn their early game mori's(as you would have to hook everyone twice if 0 gens are being done), but as the game progressess, they could easily mori that one toxic survivor that has been able to slip away the entire game, rather than having him/her being unhooked with BT and going through that long chase again.

Comments