Brutal Strength Buff

Brutal Strength:

Your great strength allows you to shred through each prey's defenses.

Destroy dropped pallets and generators 10%/15%/20% faster.

Killer powers that break pallets charge 10%/15%/20% faster when standing within 4m of a dropped pallet.

Interrupting a Survivor vaulting a pallet will break the pallet.

Damaged generators will regress at twice the normal rate for 20/25/30 seconds.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think Brutal Strength is in a good place as it is, I certainly don't think generator regression should be applied to the perk - that's not what it's intended for, it's all about speed of breaking something, not to increase times on generators or to affect killer powers.

  • I think "shred" is a terrible adjective to use in the perk's description based off the miniscule percentage it provides (not as terrible as Distressing's "supernaturally long" description of 8m (for a 32m terror radius killer), but terrible all the same).

  • Only buff I would have give to Brutal Strength would be the numbers, I would just increase the numbers to like 30-40% instead of just poor 20%.