Spicy End Game Chat
"I hope you genuinely die in a house fire"
Backstory: Survivor was sacrificed.
Would you report or move onto next match?
"I hope you genuinely die in a house fire"
Backstory: Survivor was sacrificed.
Would you report or move onto next match?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably laugh irl and move on to the next match.
My chats are generally kind since I'm a memelord but I do tend to fan the flames and antagonize if I think it'll produce funny results.
What is this "end game chat" you speak of?
- console players
When you talk texte with all players, like on facebook messenger.
Does not exist on Xbox. We get our salty comments directly in private messages, if enabled.
Both. No response. Just both.
JPlongstreet
I'm on Xbox too. Yes, no chat on Xbox. Personally I can't read them, I disabled everything. 🤗
Yeah I'm guessing it's just a PC thing?
Yes, only PC. And too bad
I didn't report, I was just wondering if other people report when End Game Chat is toxic.
I never open the chat or care to read what anyone has to say in post game. I can just avoid it entirely, so I just keep the chat closed. You avoid a lot of negativity that way. It can also stop you from writing your own salty retorts.
The streamers that sit there & spend five minutes after every single game to write out long diatribes confuse the heck out of me.