Breaking walls is mostly fine

So, as I havent gotten to so it myself, but seen quite a bit of gameplay, I am ok with breaking down walls at some loops. Obviously it shouldn't be at every loop possible, but getting a few loops to be less powerful is a good idea.

However, I am gonna be firm on this: shack should not have a breakable wall.

I didn't mind the idea of loops from the recent times. Most loops are ok, but somewhat unsafe. This means that there are less places you cannot mindgame. Shack was the only guaranteed safe loop on a majority of maps. This doesn't mean that there aren't other safe loops, just one that was sure to spawn.

Now, there are gonna be 0 safe guaranteed loops for survivors.

Granted, I know that survivors have plenty of other things (tons of 2nd chance perks and ect.), but I feel there should be some loops that are decently safe.

Me and a friend explored the new map. There are 0 safe loops on the map.

Now, I guess this would only be a. Issue if gen speeds + map designs weren't a big issue atm.

Comments

  • @leyzyman said:

    So, as I havent gotten to so it myself, but seen quite a bit of gameplay, I am ok with breaking down walls at some loops. Obviously it shouldn't be at every loop possible, but getting a few loops to be less powerful is a good idea.

    However, I am gonna be firm on this: shack should not have a breakable wall.

    I didn't mind the idea of loops from the recent times. Most loops are ok, but somewhat unsafe. This means that there are less places you cannot mindgame. Shack was the only guaranteed safe loop on a majority of maps. This doesn't mean that there aren't other safe loops, just one that was sure to spawn.

    Now, there are gonna be 0 safe guaranteed loops for survivors.

    Granted, I know that survivors have plenty of other things (tons of 2nd chance perks and ect.), but I feel there should be some loops that are decently safe.

    Me and a friend explored the new map. There are 0 safe loops on the map.

    Now, I guess this would only be a. Issue if gen speeds + map designs weren't a big issue atm.

    For the current game, breakable walls are fine.

    If maps and gen speeds are addressed, then I could see lessening the amount, but for now I think making almost every loop unsafe is a decent idea. There will still be more than enough pallets and second-chance perks to keep people alive.