Is this even possible?! Tenacious D
I would give you my money no questions asked if you added Beelzeboss as killer and Jables as survivor!
I would give you my money no questions asked if you added Beelzeboss as killer and Jables as survivor!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even Adam Sandler or Morgan Freeman would be amazing as survivors
Wait, who was Sandler in The Pick Of Destiny???
No, no no, NO, he wasn't there, I just meant I'd love a guy like him as a survivor too, hehehe
He had multiple toles I think. I believe he potrayed Sasquatch and the guy who worked in the music store.
Oh ok I was like holy ######### I need to rewatch that haha.
Music store was Ben Stiller, idk about sasquatch.
Oooh oops yeah you're right I keep mixing these two up for some reason. I meant Ben Stiller. I just looked it up as well after posting my comment. Sasquatch was potrayed by John C. Reilly btw in case someone wondered.