So I had this game (P2)
4 green Clau clone. Thank to them for the pre-seen that this game was going to be hard
Flash Clau keep following me and clicking, after a short chase of 30-40sec only able to injure her, I decided to leave her for others, able to injure 2 more. I dont mind let them run away and hit others because I had Nurse calling.
Another Clau tbag at every pallets, I just ignore and keep playing the game. Able to down a Clau twice, I had ability to mori her, but I gave them a chance and pick up to hook, but then I got flashlight save, its my fault that pressing Space cause kicking Gen (because she layed next to the Gen) made up time for Flash Clau to success to save.
Had 1 hook on 2 Clau, able to down one again, this time I decide to use Mori. 1 Dead.
The tbag Clau keep taughting at pallets, I leaved her again to injure another. Exit Gate powered, I able to down a Clau, it was just her 1st hook. Obsessed Clau noticed I had Rancor so made escape right after open the gate. The last Clau tried to save the 2nd Clau, I know that so I leave the Noed then Phase back, got the last Clau, Moried.
In case you dont understand the chat, Im a Vietnamese.
One of them sorry for what they tried to do. Again, I didnt facecamp or tunneling.
This game wasnt as toxic as 3 Headon / Flashlight.

Comments
######### #########, did you report them?
report for what?
Well considering the OP's race, do you not see the comment at the bottom of the Post-Game chat? That's just out of order. It was clearly said to be offensive, and that's not right at all!
I didnt report, just call it a game and continue another.
I dont know which country they are, 2 has Alphabet name, 2 has name font that the game cant read, appeared as [] [] [].