Killer role is amazing
I played DBD for around 4 hours today and I find that I have full immersion in the game as Killer. After this 4 hours I got nervous, have a little headache and feel like madness is covering me. In the game I can't relax, bs I have to count every second, look in different sides as fast as I can. I have to counter somehow every game at least 3*(ds+unbreakable+dh+bt) sets. Last game I was DSed bs surv is trapped in exact same bear trap twice in 20 seconds. Even so if I have merciless or displeased, trapper or spirit I will receive the exact same messages in the game chat about how a "good" man I am. The best I have received is an empty chat. Now I just turn it off.
So, I think they make a pretty good job so far to make me feel like a real killer in madness... impressive work and even without VR technology!
Comments
Heh, I like this thread.
I played nurse for 24 hours straight once. I broke my nose after that while trying to walk through a solid brick wall.
I like clicking left mouse button and watching the person fall down.
The novelty wears off when you get to red ranks.
I played huntress for 24 hours straight once. I couldn't speak the next day because I just couldn't stop singing.