Fix matchmaking please...
As a solo red rank survivor -PS4, since the last reset, 80% of my games are wasted by yellow ranks teamates that just hide in bushes doing nothing the whole match. This happens so bad Im starting to dodge lobbies when I see defaults outfits people, you know they will let you die on your 1st hook since they re way too noo.. scared* to move when they hear the heartbeat. ^^"
Comments
They are supposedly collecting data now to use when they implement an upcoming mm change. Hopefully, that will make things better.
The matchmaking is what pisses me off the most.
Complete green rank potatoes when I play survivor, but red rank 4000 hour pros when I play killer. Wish I was exagerrating because I know everybody feels this way but it's genuinely true. I can be higher rank as survivor than killer but I'll always get higher rank survivors as killer. It pisses me off so much.
I'm not asking for easy games I'm just asking for consistency. Why do I get 6000 hour survivors to play against but 25 hour rookies on my side? if I get good survivors as killer then I should get good survivors as survivor. If I get potatoes as survivor then I should get potatoes as killer.
It never balances out, ever. It's just the most tryhard survivors one minute then immersed survivors that do nothing but hide at the edge of the map the next.
How is it that when I play survivor it brings in survivors 10 ranks lower than me???
I swear! I'm a rank 8 (I play xbox) and I'm always matched with rank 16s and up. In a match yesterday, I did 3 full gens solo while my teammates hid. Once we were down to one gen, I finally got hooked. All my teammates were fully healed and not ONE of the came to rescue me. I could see all them in the distance just crouching and getting in and out of closets. They literally let me die on my first hook. I was beyond annoyed.
They won't. It is my number one complaint about this game and after multiple weekends of consistently getting matched against people who out rank me by 6-7 ranks I have just decided to uninstall. No, I don't want to get better, I just want to have some fun. It isn't fun for a 6th grader to be matched against and Olympic level athlete, nor is it fun for me getting matched against a group of Survivors who greatly out rank me and know the map like the back of their hand.
Heck, it isn't fun when I play survivor and have all rank 15-20 paired up with me hiding in the bushes or corners. I like to play games for fun - not to sweat, and thought I'd give the Devs a chance to fix some things, but with the new information on the next patch, and how long it is taking them to fix matchmaking (which should be their top priority), I don't have much faith in them. Too many other developers out there to give a shot. For those who remain, hopefully the game gets better for you.
Fare the well other members of the Fog!
So its the same problems on PC too ? Wow
I remember not so long ago, it was working normally, why not now ? Weird
Have to agree. I can always tell when it's a low rank/boosted Red rank. I always run Kindred so I know wether to go for a save or if someone else is or while I'm on hook. 9 times out of 10, there's a Claudette hiding in a corner of the map Self-Caring, someones stepping out of a locker, despite the killer being nowhere near them, and another just running around like a headless chicken with no killer chasing them. Or, my personal favourite. Two survivors running together as the killer chases them both while someone remains on hook and I'm too far away to get them before they hit struggle. Since MM broke down, the game has become insanely stupid with potatoes everywhere.
How to say in others words... i'm really starting to be tired of this game
Don't worry they'll hide the ranks soon and tell everyone the matchmaking is working as intended, with no way of players being able to prove otherwise๐
I would much rather deal with noob survivors than red ranks when I'm at green ranks, which has happened to me quite often recently.
Playing rank 16 killer yesterday because I don't play killer, and was getting purple and green rank survivors with full perk loadouts. Obviously was sucking pretty hard since I am inexperienced at playing killer, playing with 2 perks maximum and they are experienced survivors