Who's Your Favorite/Most Used Killer And What Perks And Add-ons Do You Use???
Tell Me Why Please. No Camping Leatherfaces Please.
Tell Me Why Please. No Camping Leatherfaces Please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently I'm using alot of Hillbilly with Enduring, BBQ and Chili, Hex Ruin and either infectious fright or whispers.
Add-ons I use are the home made muffler and the primer bulb.
Legion <3
I play almost completely Pig.
As far as add-ons, I will rotate between:
Last Will
Jigsaw's Annotated Plan
Bag of Gears
Jigsaw's Sketch
Crate of Gears
Tampered Tamper
Perks is a tough one, as I haven't quite found the suite I like yet. I use PGTW and BBQ for my non-meme build, and Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit for my meme build.
Spirit with duration addons, its just the best addon on her.
Most fun Killer and addons would be.
Oni with Topnok, its just too fun dashing really fast around the map, oni is probably the most fun Killer right now imo.
Demo without addons. I'm a really man
Michael Myers. But Ghostface is a close second. I like them stalky boys. Also Hillbilly is a special case and he will always have all my loves and support.