Matchmaking is broken. it seems to be the normal now. i'm a red rank survivor and i ever only get green or yellow rank killers. I don't know in what world the devs think this is fair.
That's what happens when there's not enough red and purple rank killers. You get red and purple rank survivors being matched with low rank killers.
you have a point although I'm not sure what happened to all the red and purple rank killers because i can't remember the last time i got one haha
it feels bad getting matched up with a low rank killer. i had one game where the killer just gave up and i don't blame him. they weren't on the same level as the survivors. there was at least 10 ranks between the survivors and the killer. I ended up letting him kill me at the end because i felt so bad then i sent him a message because i didn't want that 1 match to deter him from the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking is broken. it seems to be the normal now. i'm a red rank survivor and i ever only get green or yellow rank killers. I don't know in what world the devs think this is fair.
That's what happens when there's not enough red and purple rank killers. You get red and purple rank survivors being matched with low rank killers.
That seems about right. ๐
you have a point although I'm not sure what happened to all the red and purple rank killers because i can't remember the last time i got one haha
it feels bad getting matched up with a low rank killer. i had one game where the killer just gave up and i don't blame him. they weren't on the same level as the survivors. there was at least 10 ranks between the survivors and the killer. I ended up letting him kill me at the end because i felt so bad then i sent him a message because i didn't want that 1 match to deter him from the game.
Thats how it is atm all day long. Thus most of those survs are quite bad for their rank.
I've been getting level 3 SWFs against my level 17 killer.