Regional Matchmaking, make it happen please.
As the title says,
We have Dedicated Servers in regions, yet for some reason it's connecting us to people all over the world resulting in the most horrible matches I have played in a long time. My solution if this was done to alleviate queue times? Make it optional please. I don't want to be playing against anyone from NA when I play in the EU and I'm certain there are those in NA who feel the same also. It feels horrible to be hit while you are in another room.
It never used to be like this like 2 weeks ago, why is it a thing now?
Thanks and hope you are listening devs.
Comments
I'm in the UK and I think I keep getting matched up to people not from my region
Glad to hear I'm not the only one, having a filter to allow us to matchmake locally would fix this
This issue is present on all plattform when not enough players in your region you will be matched
to other servers because the matchmaking ignores where you live.
I think giving you the option to choose regions is both hit and miss. It's hit when it works sure, you'll get games with better ping. It's miss when there's not enough people in your region playing at the time, so your queue times will be even longer. So good luck with that I guess.