Lots of very bad survivors and killers at red ranks
I hope mmr fix this. It is unbelievable how bad these people are.
I hope mmr fix this. It is unbelievable how bad these people are.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is true! Not long now until the new system starts
I doubt that.
IF MMR fixes matchmaking, wich is unlikely
Yall are acting like a hidden MMr is going to work any differently than the current rank system.
That's all rank is. Is a matchmaking tool.
Gonna be the same as usual, unless they change the "emblem/pip/what changes your mmr" system. If its based on the same goals, it changes nothing.
I dont know if the MMR system will fix anything, i doubt it a little bit but lets see. The problem is the chase and they need to give extra points for time not droping a pallet during chase. This is one of the biggest differences between good and bad survivors.
What is "MMR?"
MMR will fix nothing i guess.