Turn off chat. Zero-salt alternative.
Is turning off chat possible on PC?
@Dr_Loomis said:Turn off chat. Zero-salt alternative. Is turning off chat possible on PC?
@Dr_Loomis said:
yes, you can "hide" it and it stays like this until it gets turned on again.
@Bill_I_Am__Overbeck said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/931/1Z5DTEUSRV99.png
@Bill_I_Am__Overbeck said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/931/1Z5DTEUSRV99.png
Losing gets you get gud messages not salt
When I play with flashlight clicking survivor, I ignore them. If they really want my attention, Usually, I put on franklins and light born.
If i know they're SWF in lobby, i dodge.
If i only know it during the match, DC. I don't care about the penalty.
(I'm obviously joking, i play the same for every survivor teams)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Turn off chat. Zero-salt alternative.
Is turning off chat possible on PC?
yes, you can "hide" it and it stays like this until it gets turned on again.
Losing gets you get gud messages not salt
When I play with flashlight clicking survivor, I ignore them. If they really want my attention, Usually, I put on franklins and light born.
If i know they're SWF in lobby, i dodge.
If i only know it during the match, DC. I don't care about the penalty.
(I'm obviously joking, i play the same for every survivor teams)