I will main you if you’re a muscular shirtless man. David is nice, but he’s just not 100% what I want. I want a sexy fitness model that looks like Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavill.
Well I'm an average adult with 20 years of age and 70 kgs of weight with small biceps not too big nor too small I'm 170 I got chubby mouth cheeks and a voice of a normal guy
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alright!! next chapter confirmed!!!!
Will you main me? owo
No, but you will be my second main❤. You shall take the place of Jane. So it's Feng, You and Jane.
Who says you won't be a killer? You've got some dark evil inside you or something? 🤔
Aw <3
Maybe my great hate for humans? Or is it the fact that I like to fantasize about breaking backs? owo
Well I'm an average adult with 20 years of age and 70 kgs of weight with small biceps not too big nor too small I'm 170 I got chubby mouth cheeks and a voice of a normal guy
Oof Das hot