What have you improved on the most? (Survivor Edition)
in Polls
As everyone knows, DBD has a huge learning curve when you first start. I was still learning new things having played for more than a year! But what do you think you have improved upon the most?
I would pick looping as I have greatly improved, this was my biggest weakness. But also learning to take a loss - the game became more fun after this.
Comments
If even that... skill checks are a give or take because you have to be good. I’m only good at loops if it’s a relatively bad player.
Accepting death and potatoeness
Also Skillchecks, I learned them when the old ruin existed, so it was usefull, now it's just for the extra progress and points. (But mainly for the points)
One of the most interesting things about chases, to me, is chase manipulation - walking in certain loops to break bloodlust for killers. I'm still working on it a lot, but it's definitely a really cool thing that most people don't even think to do!
Hopefully something
If this game has taught me anything its that quitting is for idiots.
I'm sure you'll get there in the end :)