Killers main
I see a lot of killers complaining because of getting gen rush. I think these guys want a guarantee 4k everytime they play, that's just make me laugh.
I see a lot of killers complaining because of getting gen rush. I think these guys want a guarantee 4k everytime they play, that's just make me laugh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just going to mark this one down as bait ahead of time. 3 posts, first topic is crying that Killer's are entitled, pretending that a well known issue doesn't exist. That's a bit too obvious.
I wonder who's alt this is... 🤔
Problem is that killers mostly lack gamesense. they jut wanna have it easy, thus the powerrole is designed to need more skill.