More than half survivor challenges require to escape

one way or another, 7/13 challenges more than a half, this is ridiculous!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I had no issue in completing them, also probably should be important to note - it's not hard to escape when you make it your primary objective. Survivors die most often when they focus on doing something else other than escaping. Like saving someone left behind, farming bp, or searching for items at the end of the game. It's most often how I die anyways, and I gladly take the hit since I already know i'm going to at least pip regardless if I am sacrificed at that point.

    These challenges made for some real Killer salt though, and survivor salt when I just left them all to die.

  • I am hating the 5 gold unbroken one.

    Lots of games with surv doing nothing in corner, ######### challenge

  • @cetruzzo said:

    I am hating the 5 gold unbroken one.

    Lots of games with surv doing nothing in corner, ######### challenge

    that counts as 5 escapes too

  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    one way or another, 7/13 challenges more than a half, this is ridiculous!

    Why? It is not like to escape is difficult in the first place.

  • Lmao... Ok. Killer main here.

    I'm just saying... As a killer main with a killer:survivor game ratio of 6:1... I was able to get past this challenge in 6 games, and I'm not a good survivor.

    You guys are complaining about a challenge that is ALREADY YOUR OBJECTIVE. Your goal as survivor is to escape, and you get a challenge with the same goal?

    And this is why this game gets nerfed and buffed into the dirt. Survivors cry about how hard Survivor stuff is, so the devs cater to them. Then killers cry about how hard killer stuff is, then the devs cater to them.

    And we end up with a constant seesaw of nerfs and buffs. If you guys spent less time complaining, and more time playing, you might get good at the game. Ever think of that?

  • @Murd3rousClyd3 said:

    Lmao... Ok. Killer main here.

    I'm just saying... As a killer main with a killer:survivor game ratio of 6:1... I was able to get past this challenge in 6 games, and I'm not a good survivor.

    You guys are complaining about a challenge that is ALREADY YOUR OBJECTIVE. Your goal as survivor is to escape, and you get a challenge with the same goal?

    And this is why this game gets nerfed and buffed into the dirt. Survivors cry about how hard Survivor stuff is, so the devs cater to them. Then killers cry about how hard killer stuff is, then the devs cater to them.

    And we end up with a constant seesaw of nerfs and buffs. If you guys spent less time complaining, and more time playing, you might get good at the game. Ever think of that?

    Don't be so insecure and sensitive, did I offend you or something, am I not allowed to express my feelings?

  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115547#Comment_1115547

    Don't be so insecure and sensitive, did I offend you or something, am I not allowed to express my feelings?

    I just don't understand why you all are complaining about challenges that require you to do NOTHING extra. Literally complete your objective as either survivor or killer.

    Were you playing back in 2018's Lunar event? Because I'd love to see your posts from THAT challenge. Lmao

  • @Murd3rousClyd3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115575#Comment_1115575

    I just don't understand why you all are complaining about challenges that require you to do NOTHING extra. Literally complete your objective as either survivor or killer.

    Were you playing back in 2018's Lunar event? Because I'd love to see your posts from THAT challenge. Lmao

    Did I complain anything? Did I say something like OmG pLeAsE nErF sUrViOrS cHaLlEnGe?

    Why are you so salty about survivor thread that literally has nothing to be salty about?

  • I expect that requirement is there to keep people playing normally. If people have to escape in order to complete their challenge, it forces them to not just throw the game for the challenge, but also pursue their objective as usual at the same time.

  • @Murd3rousClyd3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115575#Comment_1115575

    I just don't understand why you all are complaining about challenges that require you to do NOTHING extra. Literally complete your objective as either survivor or killer.

    Were you playing back in 2018's Lunar event? Because I'd love to see your posts from THAT challenge. Lmao

    @PeenutsButt3r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1116762#Comment_1116762

    Did I complain anything? Did I say something like OmG pLeAsE nErF sUrViOrS cHaLlEnGe?

    Why are you so salty about survivor thread that literally has nothing to be salty about?

    Can I please be like one thread where we don't resort to the us vs them mentality

  • @Fibijean said:

    I expect that requirement is there to keep people playing normally. If people have to escape in order to complete their challenge, it forces them to not just throw the game for the challenge, but also pursue their objective as usual at the same time.

    I've seen worse, some people just literally hide in lockers the whole match with Left Behind perks to escape and let their teammates die (Im one of them).

  • Imagine thinking that escaping as survivor is hard in any way...you have endless ways to accomplish this. Including KEYS, and a perk that tells you where the hatch is.

  • So that's why survivors have been using commodious toolboxes and burning map offerings for the most survivor sided maps. Wondering why people were going full try hard.