Just a idea
You know I play solo a lot and I was thinking what if at the lower right hand of the screen it shows you the perks of another survivor within say 5 meters. So they know what you have without voice chat?
what do you all think?
You know I play solo a lot and I was thinking what if at the lower right hand of the screen it shows you the perks of another survivor within say 5 meters. So they know what you have without voice chat?
what do you all think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How big will the perks look on the screen?
I'd say the same size they use when you pick up someone using boil over?
Hm it would be interesting to see but I feel it would clutter the screen a little.
Well if people want solo to be closer to swf so they can balance it a little better your going to have to make concessions.
Could add it to the menu screen during game play with the offerings
Just a thought idk