Object Of Obsession

Call me a baby but Object Of Obsession is the perk equivalent of a Mori and a key, it's just unfun to play against

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure you'll find a lot of people agreeing with you on that one.

    Object of Obsession is the one perk that no one likes to play against. Because it can completely disable the killer's ability to mindgame or completely counter certain killers like Freddy and Trapper.

  • It's only problematic with swf. On solo it's fine and it supposed to be like that. Swf ruins these kind of.cool perks

  • As a Wraith main, I like this perk lol

    It's almost like a free extra perk.

  • @FabsRinas said:

    As a Wraith main, I like this perk lol

    It's almost like a free extra perk.

    Oh boy, that definitely solves the problem when it goes against anyone but Wraith

  • I just don't like how the perk is designed. It's fair tho, because it's a gamble after all.

  • As solo, it's kind of fine. On a SWF, that is PAINFUL to face.

    It could use a rework, perhaps being within 32m of the killer disables? So Freddy wont get crushed by it?

  • If ever a perk was “toxic”, this is it.

  • I just get tunneled when I use it lol. Which is actually a right play on killers side

  • @HellDescent said:

    I just get tunneled when I use it lol. Which is actually a right play on killers side

    Sometimes tunneling ruins the game though because 100 of the attention is going towards one person who could use the entire map at their disposal just to waste time