explain please
i played plague in this game while using the smoking splinter and said i was playing trapper? please fix this bug it has happened to me two times.
Tagged:
Trusted
i played plague in this game while using the smoking splinter and said i was playing trapper? please fix this bug it has happened to me two times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cursed AF
Oh dear, that looks like a massive bug with the Splinter offering. No wonder they are disabling them in the next update.
@shlema
It's a common bug that the splinter offerings face daily, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.
Personally, the splinter offerings (in my opinion) are an outdated concept now since you can just look up any Killer for a preview before buying the DLC.
Where does it say this? I remember this being a thing a few patches before, but it didn't take. I don't see anywhere that it's being attempted again?
It's in the PTB patch notes, I believe.
Again?
I guess it's finally happening this time huh...
Hopefully.
Well it was supposed to happen before but, I guess it didn't actually happen until now.