na dude, this ######### is here to stay for everyone else. have fun while you can, that ######### is coming back for you soon too.
Soon you will regret this post
High ping? HIGH PING? 80 IS CONSIDERED HIGH FOR ALL THAT?
I'll come back and play while I can, but as soon as I see those servers reactivated, they get 3 games to impress me.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
na dude, this ######### is here to stay for everyone else. have fun while you can, that ######### is coming back for you soon too.
Soon you will regret this post
High ping? HIGH PING? 80 IS CONSIDERED HIGH FOR ALL THAT?
I'll come back and play while I can, but as soon as I see those servers reactivated, they get 3 games to impress me.