Place your bets on next anniversary suprises
It's still pretty soon still but I'd love to hear what do all of you expect for the next anniversary suprises. Last year we got the make your own cosmetics competetions coupled with Blood hunts, chapters going on sales and the new 103% BP cake etc.
I hope that this year they'll push it 1 step further and make a competition to create a whole new community chapter that they'll slightly adjust and put into the game as original DLC. I'd love to see community share their ideas of possible new killers and surviors and some extremely original powers and perks.
Comments
NOED and Moris get nerfed.
How about no more chapters?
I'm sick to death of these DLCs wasting theses devs time instead of fixing their own ######### game.
I predict a weekend of x1.5 extra BP. And more Third Year Anniversary cakes and firecrackers, because they "decided to focus more on improving the game" so no time to change the name of the items.
Another liscenced killer. Maybe Pinhead, Nemesis, a Xenomorph, or maybe even Jason if we get really lucky.
Next full power rework revealed I bet