Fan made killers' music

Hi,

I recently disovered the fan made killers' music made by Mr Envy, I think it would be a good idea to input them in the game, it could change the gameplay and the feeling of danger while being chased

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I like Mr. Envys chase tracks but i feel many of them lack the DBD ambience, specially the spirit one.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I like Mr. Envys chase tracks but i feel many of them lack the DBD ambience, specially the spirit one.

    For me, the DBD soundtraxk is good but for some killer it doesn't feel like I'm in danger, with the Envy's one, you could feel the oppression of the killer

  • @Ebbal

    With the recent implementation to the past 2 DLCs, The Oni and Demogorgon, and the upcoming DLC adding unique chase music as well, it would be nice to see the original Killers like The Wraith, The Trapper, The Hillbilly, etc, get their own chase music as well.

    I'd assume since Trapper is the face of DBD, his would stay as the default, but it would be nice to see other Killers like Legion, Wraith, etc, get their own chase music as well.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Ebbal

    With the recent implementation to the past 2 DLCs, The Oni and Demogorgon, and the upcoming DLC adding unique chase music as well, it would be nice to see the original Killers like The Wraith, The Trapper, The Hillbilly, etc, get their own chase music as well.

    I'd assume since Trapper is the face of DBD, his would stay as the default, but it would be nice to see other Killers like Legion, Wraith, etc, get their own chase music as well.

    That would be awesome

  • Right?

    BHVR is definitely interested in unique chase music, as seen with The Doctors rework, so I wouldn't doubt it's a possibility for the other Killers as well, rework or buff.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114400#Comment_1114400

    Right?

    BHVR is definitely interested in unique chase music, as seen with The Doctors rework, so I wouldn't doubt it's a possibility for the other Killers as well, rework or buff.

    I hope so

  • I do too in a way, it gives some flare to being chased/chasing Survivors.

    We'll see how this goes though.

  • The devs have heard Mr Envy's, and Jon Rob's, fanmade killer chase themes, and by all accounts been very impressed by them. Apparently, they have no plans to add fanmade music to the game at the moment, but I believe they are planning to introduce unique chase music for every killer in the future, which will most likely happen upon release, for new killers, or alongside a rework, for older killers.

  • @Fibijean said:

    The devs have heard Mr Envy's, and Jon Rob's, fanmade killer chase themes, and by all accounts been very impressed by them. Apparently, they have no plans to add fanmade music to the game at the moment, but I believe they are planning to introduce unique chase music for every killer in the future, which will most likely happen upon release, for new killers, or alongside a rework, for older killers.

    That's sad but if they rework every killer with a new chase music it's good for me

  • @Ebbal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115344#Comment_1115344

    That's sad but if they rework every killer with a new chase music it's good for me

    I believe it has something to do with licensing the music or something, idk.

    It makes sense that they would rather make their own unique music for their own Killers, but the inspiration definitely sparked this interest from the looks of it. Either this will be added with every new Killers rework/buff, or it'll just be a gradual thing that happens. All in all, we don't entirely know when that'll be or if it'll happen anytime soon.