Change killer adepts

I know it's been said already but seriously.

Change killer adepts back to just being a 4k please. Having to double pip with 3 non meta perks at red ranks is torture

Comments

  • It's near impossible for me with most killers. And even when I do manage to 4k, and feel I did a decent job, I get Brutal despite having near 32k points. It disapoints me that Survivors just have to skip out the door or hatch but killers have to play like an olympic gold medalist.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    It's near impossible for me with most killers. And even when I do manage to 4k, and feel I did a decent job, I get Brutal despite having near 32k points. It disapoints me that Survivors just have to skip out the door or hatch but killers have to play like an olympic gold medalist.

    I am literally having near 20 minute games relying on me having to slug and apply so so much pressure just to be one emblem point off of it.

    It's insulting to all your hard work

  • Should be called basement adept because that's how you get the snowball without useful perks.

  • I hate them. In red ranks Adepts become hell because you have to get four Iridescents against decent Survivors with a specific perk build. The Chaser Emblem being poorly designed doesn’t help either.

    Oni has to not use his power that much because the instadown punishes him and his three perks don’t work with him or each other. In order to get Adept Oni, you basically have to turn him into a near-perkless M1 Killer. Plague is similar except her perks can work well. If the Adept requirements were still just kill everyone, you wouldn’t need to go through all that trouble. I’m still confused as to why the devs changed them and then ignored all feedback. It was obvious the community didn’t like the Adept changes and wanted them reverted.

  • Yes, pls. It's painful asf, especially when it's like this.

    Untitled Image Untitled Image


  • Or maybe, atleast make it fair, so points for pips became even

    image.png