What are good Demogorgon builds?

I've started levelling up my Demo and I've been wondering. What are good builds on him?

The only perks I know of are Save the best for Last and Pop Goes The Weasel.

Lemme know

Comments

  • STBFL is good because you just Shred to obsession and not lose stacks. PGTW is good on all killers. I personally use Devour Hope, BBQ, Nurses Calling, and Enduring. Enduring for challenging pallets with Shred, BBQ to know which portal to go to after hooking someone, Devour Hope is just my favorite perk, and Nurses is just really good, especially considering you can see auras while teleporting.

  • My Demo build:

    Corrupt intervention

    Enduring

    BBQ&Chili

    Pop

  • Demo tend to chew a lot of pallets so Spirit Fury is not a bad idea at all.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    STBFL is good because you just Shred to obsession and not lose stacks. PGTW is good on all killers. I personally use Devour Hope, BBQ, Nurses Calling, and Enduring. Enduring for challenging pallets with Shred, BBQ to know which portal to go to after hooking someone, Devour Hope is just my favorite perk, and Nurses is just really good, especially considering you can see auras while teleporting.

    Nice, I have all 4 of those perks on him rn. I'll see how well I do. Thanks man :)