New Killer's Name?
This might just be me but i feel the new killer's name doesnt fit with most of the other killers whole naming theme. What do you guys think?
This might just be me but i feel the new killer's name doesnt fit with most of the other killers whole naming theme. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean we have The Ghostface and The Demogorgon. I think The Gunslinger or The Outlaw would've been better but eh, Deathslinger isn't the worst name we have.
The Hooker sounds leagues better. World's oldest profession. Fishing I mean.
After "The Ghost Face", all reasonable naming conventions are moot. At least the Deathslinger sounds like a realistic and purposefully exaggerated cowboy outlaw name, i.e. Billy the Kidd, The Sundance Kid, and everyone's favorite gray western hero: Doc Holliday.