Which perk icon in your opinion is the best?

Personally for me it's a tie between I'm all ears and dead man's switch.

Dms design on its obsession claws is just utterly fantastic

Iae because it has ghost face on it....that's really it. Remember me comes to a close second though

Comments

  • Dead Man's Switch by far, I love the design

  • Don't know about the best but the one that always makes me chuckle is Head On - its just so ridiculous.

    Its the one with Jane making a dramatic exit from a locker and blinding the killer by 'reminding the word of who she is'. (an overweight TV reporter)

  • Haunted grounds.

    It's a skull explosion on bones. Like a spirits skull and crossbones.


    Or flip flop. Because, well, its Ash being Ash.

  • Honestly not the best, but I agree head on is amazing.

    For me the best would probably be one of David's - were gonna live forever or dead hard (maybe no mither but probably not) just because I'm obsessed with him at this point and obviously they have him on there.

  • I like decisive strike. It's a good design

  • Play with your Food, the mash between Spider and Entity makes so much sense it captures the idea of messing around with the prey pretty well.

  • Barbeque and Chili and Devour Hope. I'm a sucker for the Entity claw design on perks and I like Hag on Devour Hope.

  • Babysitter, Remember Me, and BBQ are my favorites.