I don't like change! XD

As much as the new forum is all purdy and nice i struggle with change on things! i don't even like new icons popping up on my task bar on my lap top! lol nice work but is anyone else struggling with the change? and also anyone now keep getting the checking your browser since the new change?

Comments

  • My browser got also checked already a feeled thousand times.

    Don't know why it is necessary so frequently :|.

  • @Talmeer said:

    My browser got also checked already a feeled thousand times.

    Don't know why it is necessary so frequently :|.

    I don't get it either, i asked my friend @pemberley yesterday about it, she thought she had a virus on hers i was just confused way it's all the time.

  • Yep. Me neither.

    I want to see how many people clicked on the posts + I have to scroll a lot more on mobile.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    Yep. Me neither.

    I want to see how many people clicked on the posts + I have to scroll a lot more on mobile.

    Is like the "new" posts are grey, same as all the writing, it use to be red so it stood out and could follow the format better, least hope they change that *s

  • The desktop version is awesome and beautiful.

    But the mobile version lacks a lot of visuals (really like it on the desktop version) and information, you don't see who created a post or how many comments it has before deciding to look at the post.

  • Oh gosh now i refresh the page and then get the checking your browser comment again lol