Dev's pls "skins"
Its at the point where we need weekly releases of skins, i wanna main Yui but she gots ugly to very little skins. MORE SKINS, MASS RELEASE SKINS!! I need to mix and match.
BUNNY FENG!!
Onesies!
Tagged:
Trusted
Its at the point where we need weekly releases of skins, i wanna main Yui but she gots ugly to very little skins. MORE SKINS, MASS RELEASE SKINS!! I need to mix and match.
BUNNY FENG!!
Onesies!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish they dedicate more time and effort to bix bugs, rework maps and fix core issues, but that's just me.
I wish for that too, but like they say on stream its a whole different department
it has been said once and will be said again, the team who does the cosmetics has nothing to do with the team responsible for bug fixes or core issues, its like asking a fashion designer to fix your car....that is not their profession/expertise.
What kind of Yui skins do you have in mind?