Least/most favorite killer to go against

I can't stand the trapper. It's not that he's scary or anything I'm just a mediocre survivor so I have alot of trouble with his traps and how random the placements can be. I.e. I'll run to this loop because it's close, and now I've stepped in a trap amidst my panicked scurry ๐Ÿ˜‘. But I love going against nurse. I play on PS4 and I have only ever run into maybe two console nurses that were actually any good.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 3 of each:

    Dislike playing against 'watch the floor' Trapper, Wraith and Ghost Face.

    The more bearable I would are LeatherFace, Huntress and Demogorgon.

  • I hate going against demogorgon because of how easy it is for them to just place a portal at the last gens or at the 2 exit gates

    A killer I like going against is hillbilly because most people who play him mostly rely on his chainsaw which I find is quite easy to dodge

  • The Twins. Demon baby. Need I really say more-?

  • Favorit to go against: Hillbilly and Demogorgon. Because Hillbilly is either pure skills or "let's bully him". There's no in-between. And Demos are just fun to go against, Idk why. Oni is also fun to go against tho, but not my favorite.

    Least favorite to go against: Deathslinger by far. His power is just frustrating and I hate him so much. I could write a whole bible about all the reasons why I hate Deathslinger with a passion. And what would make me "not hate him" a bit more.

  • Favorite: Demogorgon. I don't really have a reason why I like going against Demo, I just do. Oni and Pyramid Head are fun to go against as well.

    Least Favorite: Hag and Plague. With Hag, Her power is very frustrating and promotes a camping playstyle (Which I am not a fan of). As for Plague, it's just a lose/lose situation with her. Either you don't cleanse and be 1 hit target the whole match or you do cleanse and have the match end in 5 minutes.

  • @K1LLR0CKNR0LL said:

    I can't stand the trapper. It's not that he's scary or anything I'm just a mediocre survivor so I have alot of trouble with his traps and how random the placements can be. I.e. I'll run to this loop because it's close, and now I've stepped in a trap amidst my panicked scurry ๐Ÿ˜‘. But I love going against nurse. I play on PS4 and I have only ever run into maybe two console nurses that were actually any good.

    I hate Freddy. He's just so boring and unfun to go against. At least with a spirit or nurse I'm constantly on edge during a chase trying to outsmart them.

1 2 3 โ€บ