I agree about the hatch
I have literally gotten to the hatch at the same time as the killer. An I don’t know why they can always close the hatch before I can jump thru it. Makes no since when were there at the same time.
I have literally gotten to the hatch at the same time as the killer. An I don’t know why they can always close the hatch before I can jump thru it. Makes no since when were there at the same time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well if you arrive AT THE SAME TIME, that means the killer wins and you were too slow.
You have to get there before the killer does, thats pretty much the case through out the entire game.
It's programmed like this, the killer has priority, you have to beat him to the hatch, not arrive at the same time.