Iri head fix?

Change iri head now to either have a range limit to activate similar to cowboy or make it do something else like remove exposed and be able to replenish 1 or 2 hatchets from the person you downed in exchange for hits beyond a certain range are 1 hit downs aa basekit.

Just a thought

Comments

  • you know dodging hatchets isnt that hard if you now how to do so

  • They should fix that you get a safe depip if you use ultra rare add ons/ offerings/ one shots as killer

  • @Mistikus said:

    you know dodging hatchets isnt that hard if you now how to do so

    Let me introduce you to dedicated servers.

  • I always recommend the same things, though this new killer has added the idea of making range matter.

    I would suggest one of the following.

    • Apply the mending status effect instead. As I am not a fan of insta-downs on killers not designed to have one. I am also not a fan of mending, but it does give the survivors another objective. You still get 5 hatchets
    • Apply the broken status effect for 60 seconds, you still get 5 hatchets.
    • As you said, insta down only works if you hit someone who is 24 meters away from you, you still get 5 hatchets.
  • Survivors asked for dedicated servers, and now that they finally have them, they go full *Surprised Pikachu Face*. You reap what you sow, deal with it now.

  • @mouse0270 said:

    I always recommend the same things, though this new killer has added the idea of making range matter.

    I would suggest one of the following.

    • Apply the mending status effect instead. As I am not a fan of insta-downs on killers not designed to have one. I am also not a fan of mending, but it does give the survivors another objective. You still get 5 hatchets
    • Apply the broken status effect for 60 seconds, you still get 5 hatchets.
    • As you said, insta down only works if you hit someone who is 24 meters away from you, you still get 5 hatchets.

    I would be for implementing all 3 of those. Otherwise it wouldn't justify it being an ultra rare add-on.