Oooh, I like that. Hopefully he can reel them to windows and get a hit. This is like one of my favorite things to do with Ghostface, stalking through holes in walls and getting an easy down.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oooh, I like that. Hopefully he can reel them to windows and get a hit. This is like one of my favorite things to do with Ghostface, stalking through holes in walls and getting an easy down.
Too bad survivior hitboxes are nowhere as accurates as those holes...
I mean it is just an open space, Huntress would of gotten a free hit there as well lol.
I'm glad they mad harpoon hitbox so small. I just wish he had longer range or range addons so you could snipe people