Killer's Tier ranks in my perception, wanna share yours?

XBOX, rank 1 every month

In MY experience and according to MY gamestyle, this is the tier rank list for killers when I'm survivor:

image.png

Myers is my Nemesis

Doc, Freddy and Spirit are quite a challenge if I have doodoo teammates

Huntress, Hag and Billie, if good killers, get a 2k+

Trapper, Pig and GF depend on my team making mistakes to get a 2k+

Every other killer is usually a 3+ survs escaped for my SWF

Comments

  • I definitely agree Legion is low-tier, but, you must not have played against me yet.

    I went on a 25 game 4K run with Legion.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I definitely agree Legion is low-tier, but, you must not have played against me yet.

    I went on a 25 game 4K run with Legion.

    I'd like that! We're a Rank 1 4 men SWF no items, ALWAYS: Kate, Bill and two Jeffs

    If you ever go against us send me a message!

    I have to state that this tier list is based in normality, this is what happens most of the games. Even when the Nurse is at the bottom, there's a god tier nurse rank 1 xbox with a red dress who obliterate us every game

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1110754#Comment_1110754

    I'd like that! We're a Rank 1 4 men SWF no items, ALWAYS: Kate, Bill and two Jeffs

    If you ever go against us send me a message!

    I have to state that this tier list is based in normality, this is what happens most of the games. Even when the Nurse is at the bottom, there's a god tier nurse rank 1 xbox with a red dress who obliterate us every game

    I KNOW THAT NURSE! She is godly, me and my buddy's just call her "Red Dress Nurse." She scares me lol

    I definitely sweated my butt off for the 25 game streak but hey, I did it! I'll keep an eye out for ya!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1110765#Comment_1110765

    I KNOW THAT NURSE! She is godly, me and my buddy's just call her "Red Dress Nurse." She scares me lol

    I definitely sweated my butt off for the 25 game streak but hey, I did it! I'll keep an eye out for ya!

    Same about the nurse, she's not scary to us BUT, as soon as we notice it's her we just say "focus on BP guys!"

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1110768#Comment_1110768

    Same about the nurse, she's not scary to us BUT, as soon as we notice it's her we just say "focus on BP guys!"

    Exactly!