Petition to change chests to garbage cans
Let's be honest, it'd be funnier to dig through the trash than through a chest.
Let's be honest, it'd be funnier to dig through the trash than through a chest.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG yes!
I love you XD
I love you too <3
Petition to change lockers AND chests to garbage cans so that the ratty urban evaders can feel more at home (it's me, I'm the rat uwu)
If chests were changed to garbage cans, make sure you grab actual garbage out of them.
I personally think it'd be very funny to throw a banana peel on the ground & watch the killer slip over it. Gives me Mario Kart vibes.
Yeah, lockers could be changed for dumpsters. It would be hilarious to see killers checking on them.
OMG YES!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE FUN! I LOVE THAT IDEA! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!