Thanks Devs for finally giving Adam some love
Seriously, thanks devs I can finally wear another out other than the 3 he only has, even if it's been a year I'm glad Adam finally got skin
Seriously, thanks devs I can finally wear another out other than the 3 he only has, even if it's been a year I'm glad Adam finally got skin
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bro same, im also happy that this cosmetic doesnt look generic at all. i love it a lot
Quinten when?
Im still a bit salty. After almost a year we only get one outfit ๐ช๐ช๐ช
Who's Adam?
I've wanted to main adam for so long but his lack of cosmetics put me off. Hopefully this means he'll get cosmetics more frequently.
What about Quentin?
Just wait till it goes on sale for 1,050 AC and BHVR are shocked that not everyone buys it...
Devs mustve messed up and accidentally given Adam the cosmetics that were SUPPOSE to go to Claudette. I'm sure they'll fix it, lol.