New Killer may not be very good...
Low movement speed and no map pressure results in a clown. Except clown has an even easier to use power with 115.
Yes, I genuinely think this new killer is weaker than Clown. It is ONLY the PTB so it's not my final conclusion nor should it be anyone's but he may need buffs and I hope the devs are open to it.
Comments
While I could see room for a buff here and there, I wouldnt say the new killer is in a bad spot. For now, lets just try to give feedback on where we think he could be improved upon and see what happens once the PTB is over.
Personally, Id like for his weapon reload to be included in the weapon wipe when you've hit someone after reeling them in. ATM, it feels like a double cooldown between the weapon wipe and the reload. He'd still have to reload shots when he MISSES, but this would help to reward accuracy.
I know I've also seen suggestions of letting him pull survivors over pallets, which could be interesting.
I think this is a good idea. It's like back when Nurse first came out and there was wipe and fatigue. It rewards good gameplay and learning the killer and punishes bad gameplay. As for pulling survivors over pallets, I don't know. I would rather he breaks the pallet with the chain, breaking the chain with no stun, and the survivors act as though they simply broke free i.e giving them Deep Wounds and putting them to Injured if they aren't already.
I just know a thrown pallet is one area where He's being compared negatively to Huntress. Huntress can down someone on the other side of a pallet, while with the new killer...even if you shoot em, it doesnt really matter. Might make for a pretty cool addon if nothing else. I havent gotten to play him personally yet, because I dont really have the patience of waiting forever for a round in the PTB only to face survivors who just wanna meme around. ATM I'm just grinding BPs for once he's released.
They should remove the ability for another survivor to stress the chain when it's connected to somebody, simply by standing in it.