Prove Thyself has slowly become my favorite perk

Prove Thyself is an extremely consistent perk. It gets value every single game I play and can honestly be a deciding factor in popping gens before getting interrupted. With the upcoming toolbox nerfs, I really can't see myself taking it off any time soon.

Prove Thyself just works and running it always pays off for me

Comments

  • PT is great with bond. I like using bond as an info/healing perk and works really well to locate gens that are being worked on.

  • @Quol said:

    PT is great with bond. I like using bond as an info/healing perk and works really well to locate gens that are being worked on.

    It's even better with open handed + better together.

    Every survivor in a 40 meter radius can see the gen being done.

    Top that with prove myself and you got yourself a repair squad build.

  • I also love Prove Thyself. Been using it ever since they buffed it. Paired with Bond its a great combo.

    Dweet's finest.