Do you know Pinhead?

A simple question I was asking myself after all the speculation on what the chain trailer meant. A lot of people came saying that Pinhead is iconic and a lot of other people just went with it, but never heard of him before, what is the answer for you? No jugement if you never heard of him before :p

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'll start: I first heard of him by stumbling on a video studying the possibility of Pinhead as the next killer when the leaks on Ghostface first came out (the sounds datamined). I then read some things on the Hellraiser saga since I found him interesting

  • Change "today" to "a few months ago" in my case. I think I might have heard about him in a context other than DbD, but never searched or asked anything about him. I get the feeling that I saw parodies of him in cartoons or movies, but never knew he had a name or that he was iconic. I now know his name because of the speculation going on in the forums for years now.

    So I don't really care if he gets added or not, I know nothing about him and frankly I don't feel like researching about his story either.

  • I know of him but but nothing about him and tbh not that interested

  • Yes, but actually no

    Never watched a single movie, but know it exists

  • Heard of him awhile ago, never watched the movies though.

  • Never seen a Hellraiser movie, but everyone wants him so I'm down if he gets in. Personally would rather Jason or Xenomorph get in, but I'm not against Hellraiser.

  • I heard about him when I was watching YouTube videos about horror icons.