He only just been announced and I'm already in love with him. I'm so excited for him to be fully released.
Looks good.
I approve this Yee Haw.
@Jivetalkin13 said:Looks good.
@Jivetalkin13 said:
Thank you!
@BunnyTheHutt said:I approve this Yee Haw.
@BunnyTheHutt said:
๐ค ๐ค ๐ค
DBD has officially gone wild west. Now Phillip can say "you are the yee to my haw..." To Sally.
@ZtarShot said:DBD has officially gone wild west. Now Phillip can say "you are the yee to my haw..." To Sally.
@ZtarShot said:
Aa! My heart ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks good.
I approve this Yee Haw.
Thank you!
๐ค ๐ค ๐ค
DBD has officially gone wild west. Now Phillip can say "you are the yee to my haw..." To Sally.
Aa! My heart ๐