When are we going to get a balance around killer fun?

Its been brought up slowdown isn't fun for survivors, but for myself and others, gens popping like crazy isn't fun for the killer? When are we going to get a second objective or something to increase the length of the games without increasing the time on generators? Or is it just one sided on who is fun because survivors are the majority and give the devs the most money?

Comments

  • @fleshbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109071#Comment_1109071

    I think those days are over.

    There are too many toxic people who do nothing but antagonize the killer from the start to the end. They care little of the fact that they fail most of the time. It is just to give the killer a hard time.

    They have mascots. I dont think ochido plays anymore. At least not under that name. If i rem correctly he got banned for that behavior. But .....i doubt he left this game and just plays under a different name.

    Then there is the endgame chat. Iturn it off for a reason even if they did well. I just dont talk to the other side anymore. There is always one idiot who cant take it one way or the other. If they win they gotta mouth off. If they lose they gotta mouth off. So i just turn it off.

    A large part of this game, for the skilled playing around the lesser skilled, is making a mockery of the other side rather than actually just playing the game. This is encouraged with flashlights, perks, map design and outfits.

    You got away from the killer? Great. Why are you still in his face? They have no fear. Killers are for the most parts just points pinata's. Ding. Ding. Ding.

    We even get penalized for being killers. Less points if you are a literal killer and kill people. We are supposed to chase them around teh block for a minute and then leave the hook to go and chase somebody else for another min. Anything less and we are screwed for points and ranking.

    I mean that's why I said the game is broken on both sides. I have plenty of games as a solo survivor where the killer dominates, plenty where I play killer and dominate. Some games I play as killer and get destroyed by SWF. Personally I don't SWF as a survivor though. Saying those days are over but also crying about killers getting bullied around makes no sense though. As a community people need to start focusing on actual issues. No just saying game is broken and sucks. Scoring system is trash, certain maps are trash, gen speed is trash, but also gen speed can get nerfed while keeping the ruin rework. Ruin never should've been essential to win. Any killer perk shouldn't be essential to win that's the thing. This game is definitely a brutally tough game to balance. By crying about random problems that aren't the core problems the devs will never know what to fix. As an entire community we need to fight to get gen speeds, scoring system, and maps fixed. That simple. Not change this perk and that perk and this streamer said this, this streamer said that. Fix those core issues and everything else will honestly balance out. Then the remaining slight things that might need changing will be easy to see and can get fixed after.

  • I play billy and everygame is a merciless so idk why you guys complaing

  • This content has been removed.
  • Sorry killers don't get fun.

    Come back in the next month or 2 where we rework 1 map out like 20 that needs to be changed and won't fix how fast the games go.

1 2 ›