So, with Deathslinger coming with his own deep wound attack. Maybe more should too.

By default. Make Escaping from Trap apply deep wounds, Sneak attack from Wraith apply deep wound, Clown slow applies Deep wounds, and Plague hitting a sick but not broken Survivor Deep wounds.

This is at least a sort of band aid fix to adjust alot of the over all weaker killers.

Comments

  • @FoxWolfFrostFire said:

    By default. Make Escaping from Trap apply deep wounds, Sneak attack from Wraith apply deep wound, Clown slow applies Deep wounds, and Plague hitting a sick but not broken Survivor Deep wounds.

    This is at least a sort of band aid fix to adjust alot of the over all weaker killers.

    I think plague is fine the way she is, especially with the new corrupt fountain update .

  • @underlord99

    Good point. I was thinking about it anyways and I think Wraith and Clown shouldn't get deep wounds but Oblivious when they strike survivors with their power effects. Just fits theming for them a bit better.